Welcome Back To Our Guests
We are pleased to announce our locations with patios are open for out-door dining. There are a few important things to note as we welcome you back:
• Currently, our occupancy is limited, which creates additional space in the restaurant.
• Guests and staff members are required to wear face masks. Our staff will also be wearing disposable gloves.
• Staff members are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
• We use a peroxide based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene.
• No outside food or beverage including bottles of wine.
• Reservations are available and limited to 90 minute dining experiences.