Welcome Back To Our Guests
We are pleased to announce our locations are open for out-door dining. There are a few important things to note as we welcome you back:
• Our outdoor seating is not guaranteed to have a heater. Please bring a jacket if needed.
• Currently, our occupancy is limited, which creates additional space for social distancing inside of the restaurant.
• Guests and staff members are required to wear face masks. Our staff may also be wearing disposable gloves.
• Staff members are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
• We use a peroxide based sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Our staff is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing and personal hygiene.
• No outside food or beverages will be allowed at this time with the exception of up to three 750ml bottles of uncorked wine per party with a corkage fee of $15 each.
• At this time we do not have change available, if you do choose to pay with cash please pay in exact change.